- MedXCom is a secure, HIPAA compliant, cloud-based communications and social network platform designed to improve physician and patient interaction and enhance quality of healthcare through innovative technologies.
- Company objectives: Improving and developing Continuity of Care Documents and Records (CCDR), telephonic consultations, secure texting, electronic prescribing and other services necessary to address the challenging needs of healthcare providers and patients; smartphone based but also has an easy to access web portal.
- ACO Support: MedXCom can help health care providers reduce preventable patient re-admissions and accelerate patient discharges and improve care coordination and readiness for “accountable care,” by enhancing follow-up care with their patients.
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Enabled: MedXCom provides the infrastructure for Primary Care Physicians to coordinate a multi-disciplinary team of health care providers needed to effectively manage a patient’s care plan. MedXCom has the secure solutions for enabling and documenting the communication necessary in managing state-of-the-art patient care.
- Physicians and healthcare providers have access to the patient health profile at point-of-contact, where current information is critical for physician review and diagnosis.
- As technology improves and standardization of electronic medical records develop, MedXCom will be positioned to integrate electronic medical or healthcare records for full interactive use.
- All servers have gone through a security audit by a certified Red Hat Linux Security firm.